FUJITSU Server PRIMERGY TX1320 M4
FUJITSU Server PRIMERGY TX1320 M4
Der FUJITSU Server PRIMERGY TX1320 M3 ist ein ultrakompakter, leiser, voll ausgestatteter Mono-Socket-Server und ist ideal für klassische Workloads kleiner und mittlerer Unternehmen als auch für Umgebungen mit beschränktem Platzangebot.
Ultra-compact server with advanced technology to drive workload performance
– Wide choice of the Intel® Xeon® E-2200/E-2100 product family processors and affordable Core™ i3, Pentium® and Celeron® options. Up to 128GB DDR4 ECC memory (4 DIMMs at 2,666 MT/s) is supported for high-speed, reliable performance. Note: Celeron® available only via special release request. The server also features 8 x hot-plug 2.5-inch storage (SAS/SATA) devices (including up to 4x NVMe) plus RDX backup. Powerful SAS 3.0 RAID Controllers with up to 8 GB cache are also available. Redundant (2x1GbE) LAN as standard, plus 25/10 Gb Ethernet controller options round out the networking capabilities.
Investment protection and flexibility by design
– Future ready with 4x PCIe Gen3 slots, while TPM 2.0 support and Fujitsu’s secure 3-way lock secure the data. The server ‘s flexible design also boosts user efficiency: it supports 2x M.2 modules: 1x SATA; 1x NVMe/SATA, plus Dual microSD modules, also offers new 3.1 Gen2 USB ports (Total of 2x 3.1 Gen2 plus 2x 3.1 Gen1, 4x 2.0, Internal 2x 3.1 Gen1 ports).
Improved economics with energy efficiency and reliability
– High efficiency 450W power supplies (94% efficiency) are available with both hot-plug capability and redundancy. Fujitsu Battery Backup Unit, an optional Internal UPS in modular PSU form-factor, 5 years lifetime, fully integrated.
Deploy anywhere, manage and service easily
– The server has an ultra-small form factor with silent operation. It also fields a comprehensive software management suite with the iRMC S5, the Fujitsu ServerView Suite. Plus, the ISM Essential server management suite is available free of charge. The server is designed for enhanced serviceability with easy, fast and
comfortable access to critical components.
With the latest compute and memory technology the server can handle appropriately sized, individual or virtualized standard business workloads (file/ print, web, email, messaging, ERP/CRM), or more demanding industry specific applications. The new Intel® Xeon® E-2200 product range’s higher core counts and speeds, plus
the doubled memory capacity, extends the growth potential of the mono-socket form factor. The flexible storage lets the server handle low-latency storage applications or offer cost-effective storage with backup capability. With up to 8 storage devices, the server can handle most small office dataset or data consolidation
requirements. Dual LAN support offers reliable data connectivity for standard requirements right out of the box, while advanced higher data-rate options can support virtualized environments or centralized data sharing over the network.
The PCI slots ensure your server grows with your business. You can add advanced Fujitsu RAID controllers for reliable data handling (high grade SAS 3.0 with up to 4/8 GB cache) or networking options (including 10/25Gb Ethernet controllers) for high-speed data transmission. The security features protect valuable enterprise
data from unauthorized access – ideal for institutions with legal requirements for high-security data storage. M.2 devices are designed for flexible boot requirements – they offer the option of cost-effective and reliable mirrored SATA modules or deploying high-speed NVMe, while Dual microSD modules offer mirrored
support for VMware ESXi. New high data rate USB is suited for the latest generation peripheral devices.
Good for the environment, and your business economics – the high efficiency, redundant power supplies offer enhanced reliability and lower energy expenditure. A cost optimized alternative to power supply redundancy, the Battery Backup Unit protects your valuable investment by supporting safe power down and expanded time of operation in case of power loss.
The design fits almost everywhere, saves space – ideal for space constrained environments. Low noise emissions, expanded range of operation (5 °C to 45 °C) with Fujitsu’s Cool-safe® Advanced Thermal Design technology make it ideal for offices, showrooms and even industrial environments –without expensive cooling. The
iRMC S5, Fujitsu ServerView suite simplify the IT administrator’s burden, which enable installation and deployment, permanent status monitoring and control. ISM Essential offers converged infrastructure monitoring, server management free of cost. For easy serviceability, the server has a screw-less chassis with hot-plug 2.5-
inch devices, hot-plug power supplies and “Easy Rails” for 3.5-inch disks.
Informationen über die tagesaktuellen Preise erfragen Sie unter:
Fujitsu PC Verkauf
Tel: 0821-589 50 45
Aktuell verfügbar sind folgende Modelle:
GERNE KONFIGURIEREN WIR IHREN FUJITU SERVER GANZ INFIVIDUELL NACH IHREN WÜNSCHEN. SPRECHEN SIE UNS AN – WIR BESPRECHEN MIT IHNEN DIE FÜR SIE UND IHRE SOFTWARE PASSENDE KONFIGURATION!
* Angebote sind unverbindlich und freibleibend, Irrtum vorbehalten, Preise inkl. gesetzl. MwSt., es gelten unsere AGB. Als Händler oder Wiederverkäufer sprechen Sie uns bitte an.
* Abb. ähnlich.